LJ – 11T
Trailer Mounted Equipment
LJ – 11T
Articulated Aerial-Lift Mounted on Trailer. Light and versatile equipment, with a compact design.
The side-by-side boom arrangement lowers the center of gravity for safe transport. Due to its design, a superior vertical reach is achieved in relation to other similar equipment that is on the market.
The low maintenance required by this equipment saves costs and prevents work interruptions.
- Working Height [mts.] 11,03 [ft] 36
- Height To Platform Depth [mts.] 9,22 [ft] 30
- Horizontal Reach [mts.] 4,33 (a) [ft] 14
- Transport Height [mts.] 2,14 [ft] 7
- Transport Width [mts.] 1,75 [ft] 6
- Transport Full Length [mts.] 5,24 [ft] 17
- Platform Load Capacity [kg] 160 [lb] 350
- Weight [kg] 1360 [lb] 3000
- Continuous and Uninterrupted Rotation
(a) Measurements to the outer edge of the platform
- ANSI 92.2 standard (2015 version)
- Continuous and uninterrupted rotation by a rotator with bearing.
- Single person platform, with side entry, mounted on the end of the upper boom.
- Protected platform when transport due to the assembly below the equipment boom level.
- Controls at base, with priority over upper controls (Override System).
- Safety devices against unintentional activation of the platform controls.
- Hydraulic cylinders with built-in safety valves.
- Emergency shutdown at the base and the platform.
- Platform leveling by protected links.
- Fully protected hydraulic hoses inside the equipment.
- Self-lubricating bushings.
- Oil tank and filters in the base of the equipment.
- Hydraulic outriggers.
- Hydraulic pump activation by 6,5 H.P. engine with electric start.
- Start and shutdown of the drive motor through radio control system.
- Electric brake.
- Parking brake.
(a) Basada en un chasis de altura 760 mm (30″)
(b) Medida al borde exterior de plataforma
(c) Dependiendo del peso bruto del vehículo (G.V.W.)